About the Transition Bike Saddle Bag:
- The Transition Saddle Bag is a perfect fit for what you need on your bike on the trail or road.
- Great for storing a spare tube and tools or even snacks!
- This Seat Bag is designed with a wrap-around strap for easy installation under your seat.
- It is a rugged, stable storage solution for any bicycle.
- Each one is unique and colourful, making your bike stand out in the sea of black saddle bags.
- Bold fabric colours
- Reflective light loop
- Universal hook & loop mounting straps
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Industrial Tent Fabrics
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Nylon Fabric
- Hook & Loop
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- 3.5 L x 4.5 H x 5 D in.
- 8.9 x 12.7 x 15.3 cm
NOTE: Photos of bags may not reflect the actual color that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is made with Upcycled Tent Fabric, so colors will vary.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthecially-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tends to get thrown away, as can be seen by the figures above, when they are still functional but Green Guru have found away to give them a second chance of freedom in the great outdoors again! /li>
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists who follow a greener path, keeping our favorite environments clean and open.