ABOUT ALCHEMY GOODS
WHILE MEDIEVAL ALCHEMISTS SOUGHT TO TURN LEAD INTO GOLD, THE TEAM AT AG STRIVE TO TURN OLD STUFF LIKE BLOWN-OUT INNER TUBES, OLD SEATBELTS AND ADVERTISING BANNERS INTO COOL STUFF LIKE BAGS AND WALLETS.
ALCHEMY GOODS UPCYCLE STORY:
People say that “necessity is the mother of invention,” and that’s exactly the way Alchemy Goods got started. My messenger bag got stolen and I needed another one. But the perfect messenger bag eluded me.
There were always extra inner tubes lying around my apartment, and I realized that I could probably build the perfect bag out of stuff I already had. The first prototype was born on my home sewing machine. It wasn’t perfect, but it was exactly what I needed.
Soon, my friends wanted their own. Then local bike shops caught a glimpse and expressed interest. Each bag improved over the last. Thanks to my friends, demand grew and grew, which led to the founding of Alchemy Goods.
So to whoever it was that stole my bag...you were the inspiration for my imagination.
All Upcycle Studio products are shipped from Australia.
Upcycle Studio- changing the way you shop by caring for the environment first.
- Alchemy Goods Brooklyn Backpack - Waxed CanvasNo reviews
- Alchemy Goods Fauntleroy Clutch Wallet - BlackNo reviews
- Alchemy Goods Ballard Bike Inner Tube BeltNo reviews
- Alchemy Goods Franklin Wallet1 review
- Alchemy Goods Madison BackpackNo reviews
- Alchemy Goods Jackson Wallet1 review
- Alchemy Goods Laurelhurst Crossbody Handbag2 reviews
- Alchemy Goods Haversack Shoulder Messenger BagNo reviews
- Alchemy Goods Fremont Upcycled Charcoal Denim BackpackNo reviews
- Alchemy Goods Black Pike Messenger BagNo reviews
- Alchemy Goods Waxed Canvas Rainier ToteNo reviews
- Alchemy Goods Brooklyn Backpack Charcoal1 review