About the Green Guru Freerider 31L Grocery Pannier:
The Freerider is a simple pannier for a lifestyle on the go. When you need to carry your pack, groceries, or gym clothes, this pannier features an open top for convenient loading. Two simple cinch straps keep your belongings secure. Shipped by Upcycle Studio here in Australia.
Note: Each bag is unique in it colour mix due to the upcycled nature of the materials. Please email us and we can send you some current photos.
- Large main compartment fits groceries and more
- Insulated to keep contents cool or hot
- Pockets to store all your adventure needs
- Weather resistant gussets
- Reflective webbing light loops
- Folds flat when not in use
- Can be easily removed from the bike and carried with the strap
- Adjustable to fit most racks
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Upcycled Billboard and Banners
- Upcycled Truck Tarp Vinyl
- Nylon Fabric
- 10oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp- Food Grade
- Nylon and Metal Hardware
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Metal Rack Hooks
- Hook & Loop
- HDPE Plastic Framesheet
12 L x 16 H x 10 D in.
304.8 x 406.4 x 254 mm
1920 cu. in.
2 lb. 5 oz.
NOTE: Photos of the bags may not reflect the actual colour that you'll receive in the mail. Each one is totally unique and is made with Upcycled Nylon Fabrics, so colours and prints will vary from the images. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to see photos of what colours are currently in stock.
Are the bags waterproof?
Although the Green Guru products aren't totally waterproof, most products are weatherproof against rain, snow and wind. Great for the outdoors, like the original materials.
What other similar products does Upcycle Studio have?
Other products similar to the Green Guru range includes the Alchemy Goods inner tube messenger bags, backpacks, toiletry bags, belts, wallets and more.
Why Green Guru?
- As of mid-2017, Green Guru has saved 235 tonnes of perfectly-good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically-pleasing products!
- Materials made and used for the outdoors tend to get thrown away (as can be seen by the figures above) even when they are still functional. But there is hope yet! Green Guru has found a way to give them a second chance of freedom back in the great outdoors again!
- Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
- They affect real change by reducing landfill waste, creating jobs, and building some of the coolest products on the planet. Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y men and women who follow a greener path, keeping our favourite environments clean and open.